- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Student Assistant - Web Developer
Company: Georgia Tech Division of Administration and Finance
- General Information
- Job Type: Part-time
- Location: On Georgia Tech's main campus, Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Meggan Levitt
- Phone: 404.894.1064
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.af.gatech.edu/
The Office of Strategic Consulting at Georgia Tech has an open Student Assistant position for a part-time web developer. The job description is below. The hours are flexible and the office is located on Georgia Tech's main campus.
Student Assistant - Web Developer:
The web developer will assist the Office of Strategic Consulting in a number of projects with enterprise impact. Those projects include
• The collection of information technology services across the campus community. The web developer will interview IT directors across campus, collect services information, and enter the data into a services information database. The web developer will also help the Office of Strategic Consulting to maintain the database and create a front-end that will enable IT directors to see the IT services information.
• The web developer will help with the design and development of web pages related to the AtTask project/portfolio management tool. The web pages will contain dashboards and other project information that will be provided to the Georgia Tech leadership team, as well as the Strategic Technology Investment Committee, the Decision Support Group, and other campus communities stakeholders.
• Technical skills desired include: basic HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, Drupal.
• Other web development/technical support will be assigned as necessary by the staff of the Office of Strategic Consulting.
• Please note that the position is not eligible for an out-of-state tuition differential waiver.
How to Apply: Send your resume to Meggan Levitt at firstname.lastname@example.org