- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Atcore Systems
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
We're searching for a SugarCRM Module Developer who is a natural leader with a 'can-do' attitude and interested in being a part of a stellar team!
If you enjoy doing the same thing every day, this is not the job for you! If you enjoy being challenged, learning new things every day, being in a results-oriented work environment, wearing multiple hats, and working with some super-smart, fun people, then read on...
Our ideal candidate can talk to clients to discover their business needs, translate that that into buildable software, make sure it gets built properly, and ensure that we have delivered value to our customers. Some days you may have to jump in and help out with programming. Other days you will be building and delivering customized demonstrations to customers or creating proposals.
We are located in the heart of Buckhead (Atlanta Technology Village). If you enjoy the start-up culture and have an entrepreneurial spirit, there is no better address in the Southeast! We will work with you closely to provide the training you need to become the best developer you can be. If you want to join a dynamic team and one day have ownership in the company, then we would love to hear from you.
- Support and update SugarCRM modules.
- Develop new SugarCRM modules
- Enhanceme existing modules.
- Be proactive in assisting customers with support tasks.
- Create documentation, slides and other supporting material.
- Speak and write about extending SugarCRM with modules.
- A positive and professional ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent at managing time and projects
- Self motivated, self-starter, enthusiastic and results driven
- An energetic, friendly, ‘people person’ who is eager to learn and grow professionally
- Consistently exceeds expectations
- The ability to prioritize and work independently within multiple projects
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong PHP development background
- Experience with or strong interest in:
- Software implementation
- Code Reuse
- Custom PHP development
- Decisiveness and the ability to be proactive
- Experience with web application development, application integration and highly usable interfaces
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to improve the customer experience
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility in daily scheduling
- An entrepreneurial open environment
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and development
- A leadership team who encourages individual autonomy
- A fun, casual, comfortable work environment (and cubical-free!)
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you are looking for the opportunity to work with talented and supportive team members, in addition to meeting amazing clients and playing a crucial role in helping their business grow, please email your resume to email@example.com
How to Apply: Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org