- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: FishNet Security
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Kansas City, KS
- Compensation: $45,000-$50,000
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Joyce Huggins
- Phone: 913.304.7634
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.fishnetsecurity.com/
- The Support Technician position requires a minimum of two year college level technical degree, four year preferred and/or applicable work experience in a technology environment.
- Preference will be give to candidates with technical certification in internetworking & security related systems. Cisco CCNA certification preferred.
- Candidates must have an aptitude for rapidly learning supported products, have desktop/networking experience, application software experience and be familiar with Microsoft and UNIX based operating systems.
- Candidates must also be willing to work with minimal supervision and accomplish the assigned tasks.
- Internetworking skills, knowledge of I/P routing and configurations, along with previous security systems experience is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
They must also be available to work various shifts as needed. FishNet Support is a 24x7 call center, candidates may be asked to work first, second, third or weekend shifts with short notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply: https://careers-fishnetsecurity.icims.com/jobs/2253/support-technician/job?mode=view