- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Knoxville, TN
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
TeamHealth’s Systems Engineer is responsible for the installation and support of information systems to ensure proper configuration for business needs. Assignments will include, but will not be limited to, opportunities to work on projects involving web technologies, network security, and mobile technologies.
- Enhance existing systems or develop new systems by analyzing business objectives, identifying areas for modification and improvement, design technical specifications, and develop technical solutions.
- Triage incoming production support requests.
- Communicate with internal customers to resolve issues.
- Upgrade applications to the latest software versions.
- Identify and reduce technical issues in existing applications.
- Ensure application and web server security.
- Lead or assist in the design, selection, and system integration of software and hardware systems.
- Assist in the development of written IT proposals and in evaluating vendor technical capabilities.
- Analyze computerized systems alternatives to traditional complex business operation practices..
- Project management duties include, but are not limited to, documentation and implementation of large scale enterprise system integrations, and hands on design, installation, monitoring, supporting, and performance tuning of production environments.
- BS/BA in computer science or technology-related field.
- Strong technical background in technologies such as database structures, Windows operating system environments, Lan/Wan environments, and client-server computing environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with superb project implementation skills.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET development languages.
- Microsoft SharePoint experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with network analysis tools such as Fiddler, HttpWatch, and WireShark is a plus.
How to Apply: Online at www.teamhealth.com Email Kelly_McCauley@teamhealth.com Phone 865-293-5260.