- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Atcore Systems
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: Based on Experience
We are seeking a Tech Savvy Sales Associate that is proactive and passionate about seeking out new customers and maximizing on each deal. This is an entry level sales position with growth goals to progress into a senior salesperson.
- Responsible for acquiring new customers and achieving high sales performance; responsible for maximizing profitability.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction, positive feedback and repeat business. Follow each sale and become the point of contact for each client.
- Makes relevant proposal to clients and find the best solution to fit their need; focuses on quality, productivity and profitability. Manage customer need from point of sale to delivery of product.
- We want highly energetic, motivated and proactive individuals that has entrepreneur qualities.
- Works well under high pressure competitive commission environment
- Tech Savvy is a must
- The stronger the understanding of application development the better
- Excellent relationship-building skills. Ability to establish and create relationships at all levels with customers
- Clear organization skills
- Strong time management skills
- High-level communication skills. Ability to provide solutions to customers and prospects
- Ability to self-start and work independently; proactive and motivated
- Sales closing skills
- Excellent customer service skills and committed to providing superior service
- Experience with SugarCRM or another CRM a plus
Who we are:
Located in the heart of Buckhead, at One Alliance Center, Atcore Systems is searching for an impressive Sales Assistant to join our creative, fast-paced and exciting team. If you enjoy the entrepreneurial spirit and like working in a strong tech savvy environment then there is no better place than Atcore Systems!
To be considered for this position the successful candidate MUST enjoy being challenged, utilizing their exceptional skills and knowledge on a daily basis, working in a results-oriented work environment, and working with some super-smart, fun people.
The ideal candidate will need to be someone who is proactive and works well individually as well as with the team. This individual must be personable, organized, dependable, and have excellent communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility in daily scheduling
- An entrepreneurial open environment
- Plenty of opportunity for growth and development
- A leadership team who encourages individual autonomy
- A fun, casual, comfortable work environment
Are you a good fit for this position?
If you think you’re the right fit send your resume with subject line Sales Assistant to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: Are you a good fit for this position? If you think you’re the right fit send your resume with subject line Sales Assistant to email@example.com