- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Dean Nordhielm
- Phone: 770.628.0023
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: SpendHQ is a SaaS-based spend intelligence system that provides clients spend visibility to help optimize cost and drive compliance. The SpendHQ system is a client-facing web-based reporting tool that is supported by its internal proprietary business intelligence (BI) tool. Using this process, SpendHQ cleanses and categorizes spend data from hundreds of global clients across numerous industries. SpendHQ’s parent company, Insight Sourcing Group, is a leading management consulting firm focused exclusively on spend analytics, strategic sourcing, and procurement-related services. ISG and SpendHQ are both located in Norcross, GA.
- Website: http://www.spendhq.com
SpendHQ is seeking a technical analyst to manage its proprietary BI tool which is used to cleanse and categorize client’s spend data. The role will be responsible for continuous management and improvement of the data optimization process, BI tool, and underlying databases.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Managing, updating, and improving all data optimization processes using BI tool
- Designing and building tools, logic, and processes to improve data optimization process
- Designing, updating, and improving all spend databases
- Building client-specific databases and data consolidation processes
- Working with SpendHQ development team to optimize data loading process
- Working with SpendHQ Account Manager to streamline workflow and optimize client experience
- Working with Data Optimization analyst to streamline workflow and optimize team efficiency
- Contributing to SpendHQ’s strategic decisions and direction
- Proficient at building and maintaining databases (preferably MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server)
- B.S. in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related major
- Experience with Java, PHP, VBA, or C++ is a plus
- Exceptional logic and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to interpret business implications of database and process changes
- Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Ability to effectively plan and manage multiple projects, tasks, and initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial, performance-driven environment
Note: Recent graduates, please include your SAT/ACT scores and GPA on your resume.
How to Apply: Email: email@example.com Recent graduates, please include your SAT/ACT scores and GPA on your resume.