- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: hitop.co - healthcare information technology online portal
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: J
- Phone: 404.890.0780
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.hitop.co
The ideal person will be someone who is self-motivated, driven, and passionate about all things web. This person will play a key role bringing to life our next-gen user experience.
The successful candidate should be:
· Confident in working with HTML5, CSS3.
· Familiar with/willing to learn a client side MVC framework like AngularJS.
· Have a firm understanding of Responsive Design.
· Able to handle the challenges of styling for legacy browsers like ie7.
We are looking for a bright, perceptive front end developer with knowledge of responsive design principles to help bring our product to market. This role will be as part of a core development team responsible for advancing the design and usability of our product. The developer will help implement existing designs as well as have the ability to put their own touches on the product. Specifically, the developer will need to have:
Background and Skills required:
· UI design experience.
· Experience in using HTML & CSS to bring a design comp to the web.
· Solid knowledge of working across a variety of browsers (even IE7)
· Strong knowledge of responsive design and mobile design
· Strong communication skills.
· Must have access to own computer, with a development environment, an FTP client and Photoshop installed.
· Implement innovative, efficient, mobile, responsive, inspiring UI interactions
· Act as an innovative CSS3/HTML5 UI implementer.
· Support the Development Team.
How to Apply: Email resumes to email@example.com