- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: BrightEdge Technologies, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: San Mateo, CA
- Contact Information
- Name: Jensen Smith
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.brightedge.com/
PRODUCT UX DESIGNER
BrightEdge is the leader in SEO platform technology and has pioneered the space for the past 4 years. Some of the largest brands in the world leverage BrightEdge for SEO and social insights. As we continue to innovate and define the sector, we are looking for talented and passionate UX designers to join the team to make SEO simple. The candidate will take part in the full life cycle of product design, visual/interaction design, and usability testing that enables customers to take action on highly complex data. We are looking for somebody who is able to be strategic, but at the same time, detail-oriented and consider each pixel.
· Drive design that is simple, intuitive, yet sophisticated (layered experience) to solve complex problems
· Generate mockups and prototypes (fast iteration cycles)
· Ability to work with Product Managers to determine approach and timelines (monthly release schedule)
· Strong foundation in UX process and methodology. Ability to translate that methodology to quick iterative software delivery.
· Lead UX research engagements with customers (fast iteration cycles)
· Proven track-record of hands-on user-interface/environment design leadership
· Ability to deliver quality work on time on multiple, simultaneous engagements.
· Adept at communicating ideas (both spoken and written)
· Proven ability to utilize large data sets in UX in a simple, intuitive manner.
· Expert level proficiency with common design tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
· Background in analytics is preferred
· BS/BA or MS in Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, Graphic Design or related field
· Strong visual design background
· Solid portfolio
BrightEdge is the leading site, search and social management solution for global enterprises, helping more than 1,100 of the world's largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape. BrightEdge S3 drives more than $3 billion in organic search across industries, harnessing the power of analytics to drive revenue from web sites, search engines and social networks across the globe in a measurable, predictable way.
BrightEdge is based in San Mateo, CA and is privately held with financing from Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures and Illuminate Ventures. BrightEdge is regularly featured in leading journals and magazines, such as TechCrunch, MarketWatch, and Business Insider. It was named in OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies of 2011.
How to Apply: Apply here: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?aj=oWRRWfwk&s=gatech_collegeOfComp