- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: DOE
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Jenny Bernal
- Phone: 805.243.0927
- Email: Jenny@rightscale.com
- Website: http://www.rightscale.com
RightScale is looking for a skilled UX/UI Developer to join the growing UX team. Located in sunny Santa Barbara, California, RightScale is a product-centered, agile company founded in 2007. RightScale is the producer of the leading cloud-computing management platform, used by companies like Zynga, CBS and Samsung to manage their cloud services.
The ideal candidate would be located in Santa Barbara, but remote candidates in the Pacific Time Zone are also encouraged to apply.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
● Working with user experience professionals to create working front-end prototypes to demo new features and functionality.
● Effectively present prototypes to internal stakeholders.
● Creating production graphics and Bootstrap-based UI components.
● Maintaining documentation for our component library.
● Working with developers to incorporate UI components into the RightScale application.
● Associates or bachelors degree in software engineering, graphic design, or a similar field (or equivalent work experience).
● Experience developing mobile, SaaS, and/or software applications, not just marketing or Wordpress-based websites.
● Expert proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3.
● Experience with JQuery and Bootstrap libraries.
● The ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus.
● An understanding of good, modern web technologies and design best practices.
Not required, but useful background and experience includes:
● Experience designing complex, technical applications.
● Proficiency with industry standard design software (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
RightScale is a great place to work and we are looking for only the best.
How to Apply: To apply please click on the link below: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH04/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=RIGHTSCALE&cws=1&rid=471