- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: RadiusOnline Digital Marketing
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: LanNhi Nguyen
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://radiusonline.com/
RadiusOnline helps companies leverage the power of online and digital marketing. We provide the perfect mix of cutting edge-technology, data & analytics, search engine, directory visibility, & strategy to maximize their local online success.
Located in West Midtown Atlanta, next to Georgia Tech and a few blocks from Georgia State University, we are right in the middle of the Atlanta tech scene. If you’re interested in being part of a smart team, start-up culture that is passionate about learning and changing the world, we’re a perfect fit for you.
We are searching for a Videography & Animations intern who is vibrant, passionate and wants to learn a lot, jump right in, and get involved in our already awesome and growing team.
As a Videography & Animations intern, you’ll be in charge of filming, editing and animating our awesome web video series. We focus on developing interns into full-time employees; we’ve hired three out of four interns in the last year!
VIDEOGRAPHY & ANIMATIONS INTERN
· Work with our marketing team to develop new styles, techniques
· Contribute to organization and implementation of the filming and production process
· Work according to a predefined production timeline, producing finished, high quality work
in accordance with deadlines
· Help script and concept episodes
· Set up equipment and prepare location for filming
· Film, edit and animate episodes of our web video series
· Creative mindset!
· Previous experience filming and editing short films, promos or educational pieces
· Extremely detail oriented; nothing gets past your discerning eye!
· Must be proficient in video editing software: Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut; must be proficient in digital animation software, specifically Adobe After Effects, and proficiency with Maya is also a plus.
· Additional proficiency in graphic design with Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
· You have an insatiable curiosity - you love learning new technologies and techniques
· Love to learn, grow and be the best at what you do!
· You have top grades or a proven track record of successful, engaging, top-quality work in your portfolio
· On point organizational, time management and professional skills
· You value rich web designs and would enjoy working with designers
· You want to work in film or television when you graduate
· Having shown work at student film festivals or other venues is a huge plus.
· Must be able to work in the Atlanta office (relocation expenses will not be provided)
How to Apply: Apply online at http://radius.theresumator.com/apply/ and email email@example.com with (1) your LinkedIn profile, personal website or portfolio,(2) a note on why you are interested in RadiusOnline, and (3) share with us something you’ve done which you are most proud of. We look forward to hearing from you!