- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Want to build global companies? Android developer needed (contract/full time)
Company: Katapult Group
- General Information
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: 4-15,000 per month
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Jan Sauer
- Phone: 404.263.0132
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Jan Sauer Partner404.263.0132 email@example.com
- Website: http://www.katapultgroup.com
About Katapult Group:
Katapult Group builds global businesses. We work with Fortune 500's, Startups and our own Ventures group to help them discover, design, launch and iterate on new global ventures.
Our business model is unique with an emphasis on aligning incentives 360 degrees: Clients, Katapult Group's individual team members and the Partners we involve.
Why you should come work with us:
- We are a startup working to create and grow other startups. We work in startup mode and bring this culture to all the clients we engage with. If you like the fast pace, passion, energy and people dedicated to changing something that matters then we are for you. Working at Katapult Group is not a regular job!
- You will work on some big problems every day, be it for a client or for one of our Katapult Ventures.
- You will be working on the cutting edge of technology. We emphasize emerging technologies such as Google Glass. EXTRA BONUS: We give you a pair to make you the talk of the town.
- Compensation is fair and follows our 360 degree alignment model. All team members are offered a base salary with bonus and profit sharing. If you decide to support one of our Ventures you will be provided an opportunity to earn equity.
- You will work side by side with the Katapult Group leadership and be expected to have occasional direct interactions.
- We maintain a flat hierarchy that facilitates creativity and openness and we expect every team member to contribute beyond his defined role.
- We support Community Engagement. All our team members can redeem up to 5 hours of paid volunteer time with the organization of their choice.
- You will work in one of the coolest office spaces around.
Check our website for more information on our company: www.katapultgroup.com
Our Katapult Software team has an immediate opening for a mobile developer with significant expertise in developing, deploying and maintaining Android applications. Experience with iOS and HTML5 is a big plus. We use Agile methodology with daily standups and daily to weekly sprint cycles.
We are growing. Are you ready to join us?
About the position:
Title: Senior Developer
Design, develop, deploy and test well architected scalable mobile and web applications that leverage emerging technology platforms using the latest standards.
Participate in all phases of the SDLC to convert concepts and specifications to deliverables.
Interact daily with the systems and processes used in professional software development, including source control, bug-tracking, testing, etc.
Setup and maintain Testflight testing infrastructure
Design, deploy and maintain QA processes and infrastructure
Interact with Clients via daily and weekly phone and in person meetings: Daily Standups and Weekly Demo and Sprint Planning meetings
Act as Technical Lead and Technical Project Manager on mobile first projects
Experience and skills:
Architecting, developing, deploying and maintaining Android applications at scale
Significant experience designing, building, maintaining and integrating API's
IOS to Android porting projects
4+ years of mobile development experience with Android and Java
4+ years of designing, developing, implementing and mapping to API's
2+ years of iOS experience
REST, XML, SOAP
Server/Client side architecture and deployment
Signficant HTML5 experience
Working experience and first-hand knowledge of Agile methodologies, Quality and Release processes that span external technology and distribution partners.
Testflight setup and maintenance
QA including Google Espresso
Git and Github
Additional desired experience:
Database architecture and deployment
Additional experience is a plus:
Previous startup experience (a strong plus!!)
Experience with PhoneGap or Sencha
Full stack development and framework experience a plus: Zend, Django or Ruby On Rails
How to Apply: Please submit your resume, link to github and link to projects to firstname.lastname@example.org