- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Want to help create and grow global companies? Immediate need for an Android expert. Contract/full time.
Company: Katapult Group
- General Information
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Compensation: 5-12,000 based on experience
- Contact Information
- Name: Jan Sauer
- Phone: 404.263.0132
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Jan Sauer Partner, Atlanta 404-263-0132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.katapultgroup.com
Katapult Group builds global businesses. We work with Fortune 500's, Startups and our own Ventures group to help them discover, design, launch and iterate on new global ventures.
Our business model is unique with an emphasis on aligning incentives 360 degrees: Clients, Katapult Group's individual team members and the Partners we involve.
Why you should come work with us:
- We are a startup working to create and grow other startups. We work in startup mode and bring this culture to all the clients we engage with. If you like the fast pace, passion, energy and people dedicated to changing something that matters then we are for you. Working at Katapult Group is not a regular job!
- You will work on some big problems every day, be it for a client or for one of our Katapult Ventures.
- You will be working on the cutting edge of technology. We emphasize emerging technologies such as Google Glass. EXTRA BONUS: We give you a pair to make you the talk of the town.
- Compensation is fair and follows our 360 degree alignment model. All team members are offered a base salary with bonus and profit sharing. If you decide to support one of our Ventures you will be provided an opportunity to earn equity.
- You will work side by side with the Katapult Group leadership and be expected to have occasional direct interactions.
- We maintain a flat hierarchy that facilitates creativity and openness and we expect every team member to contribute beyond his defined role.
- We support Community Engagement. All our team members can redeem up to 5 hours of paid volunteer time with the organization of their choice.
- You will work in one of the coolest office spaces around.
Check our website for more information on our company: www.katapultgroup.com
Our Katapult Software team has an immediate opening for a mobile developer with significant expertise in developing, deploying and maintaining Android applications. Experience with iOS and HTML5 is a big plus. We use Agile methodology with daily standups and daily to weekly sprint cycles.
Are you ready to join us?
How to Apply: send your resume to email@example.com. Please mark it "Android developer".