- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: ElectSmart, Inc.
- General Information
- Job Type: Internship
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: John Fleisch
- Phone: 678.906.3779
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Interested students should send their resume to our project manager's email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have submitted your resume you will be contaced within 24 hours.
- Website: http://www.electsmart.com
Created by students in 2012, ElectSmart, Inc. is determined to change the way people vote in local, state, and federal elections. A goal of the company is to create a website and app to function as a campaign management tool for all candidates in all elections using a specialized social media platform to connect them to the local voters. With the use of the app and site, candidates for every election from local sheriff or city council, to county commissioners and state representatives will be able to create personalized profiles and discuss their intentions in our forums with their voters. Help voters select the candidate that best suits their interests.
We are looking for creative students with excellent time management skills, the ability to work well in a team setting, and those with an eye for website and application design. Students looking to make a real difference in their community using their skills as programmers and designers are encouraged to apply.
Graphic Design/ Web Programming/ App Design
- Junior or Senior level student (sophomores with app design experience encouraged to apply)
- Above average skill/experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Ability to show past application creations for iPhone and/or Android products.
* Applicants that can provide examples of past works are preferred, but not necessary.
How to Apply: Interested students should send their resume to our project manager's email, email@example.com. Once you have submitted your resume you will be contaced within 24 hours.