- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Kiddin' Around Models and Talent
- General Information
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: High School Diploma
- Contact Information
- Name: Thomas Clark
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.kiddinaroundmodels.com/index.cfm
- Web design/web development competency
- Ability to utilize provided or acquired information and create a website
- Self-motivated and confident decision maker
- Ability to work on a project-based schedule
We are seeking a student who will design and create a website for us to launch along with a book we are self-publishing. We are a local company with a local office. You will not be required to report to the office regularly. Upon finishing the project you will be able to make a claim, to put your name on the work, so to say, whereas a professional web design firm would not be permitted to claim the work. This is a project based position, not a full-time or part-time job, and your schedule will be accordingly flexible. Upon hiring you will be responsible for creating the new website and upon completion you will have your right to claim designership of the site. This will be a valuable learning experience for you and will also provide you with a portfolio piece to claim as your work.
Professional web design experience is not required, but desired.
Upon hiring, you will negotiate your own compensation rate.
How to Apply: You may apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using your Georgia Tech email address. Send a basic resume and any available samples of previous work as an attachment.