- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Gainesville, FL
The candidate who fills this role would be working on an internal web interface that the Grooveshark data team uses to publish findings to the rest of the company. The candidate would be responsible for both front- and back-end development on this interface, but not the generation of the data sets that would be published.
- Linux experience
- Git experience
- Experience with the following libraries: backbone and highcharts
*** This position is avaible as a contractor off-site or on-site employee position***
- Flexible Schedule
- Stock Options
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Sound Bites Cafe - Eat breakfast, lunch and dinner for free at Grooveshark’s in-house restaurant. Vegetarian and Vegan options available
- Laundry Services - Free drop off laundry and drycleaning
- In-House Masseuse - Melt your stress away with free onsite massages.
- Free Haircuts
- Private Artist Sessions - From the smallest local bands, to the biggest main stage names, we like to bring artists to the office to show them what Grooveshark is REALLY all about!
- Tickets to shows, concerts and events
- Recreation Space - When you’re ready to take a break from your busy work day you'll find a full jam room, a video game room containing every console you could ever want, an analog game room with all sorts of board games, ping pong, a bean bag pit, and much more!
- Shark+ Deals - In an effort to support local businesses and reward our employees, Grooveshark has teamed up with companies all around Gainesville to offer discounts at many different types of establishments
Grooveshark is an ecosystem that brings together music fans, bands, music labels, and brands. With more than 20 million users sharing over 15 million files, Grooveshark is one of the largest on-demand music services on the Internet. Along with providing free streaming music for our users, Grooveshark is also an instrument for artists, labels, and brands to develop new revenue sources from their music.
How to Apply: http://careers.grooveshark.com/