- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Nikki Hughes
- Phone: 404.620.9764
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.simplepart.com/
SimplePart is looking for a versatile, full time front end web developer with database layer experience. We are specifically looking for a coder - someone with a passion for programming and an interest in learning new languages and digging deeply into how things really work. Mobile development experience, UI design experience for the web, as well as an interest in cars, motorcycles, motorsports or powersports is a big plus.
Strong candidates will be able to show us:
- A track record of innovative, challenging programming work in .NET, with SQL Server as a back end.
- Experience designing intuitive GUIs for the web using AJAX, CSS, jQuery and the latest technologies.
- Experience working with SQL - querying, creating stored procedures and functions.
- Experience creating crawlable, machine-readable, and search engine optimized web pages.
- Experience in high-traffic eCommerce environments are a plus.
The data we work with includes a complete catalog of every OE part made for every vehicle sold in the US in the last forty years – terabytes of information. Our platform includes natural language processing, learning systems, dynamic content generation, inverted search technology, distributed and load balanced data and web servers, and advanced metadata-based navigation – all provided through the Microsoft technology stack.
We will consider candidates at varying experience levels.
This is a fun, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow while expanding your skill-set in areas that are of interest to you. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. This is a FULL TIME W2 position. We offer company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Inman Park.
How to Apply: Be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you're all about. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.