- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Company: Collaborative Solutions, LLC.
- General Information
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree
- Contact Information
- Name: Madison Pierini
- Phone: 703.880.3724
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Headquarters: 11190 Sunrise Valley Drive. Suite 110 Reston, VA 20191
- Website: http://www.collaborativesolutions.com/
Workday Technical Analyst
Collaborative Solutions has been a Workday consulting partner since 2007 and has led or participated in more than 150 successful Workday HCM, Payroll, Financials, and Worker Spend Management deployments. At Collaborative Solutions, initiative, creativity and hard work will take you as far as you want to go. We encourage new ideas, new approaches, and new abilities. We believe our entrepreneurial atmosphere is just part of what makes Collaborative Solutions a highly motivating place to work.
Collaborative Solutions offers exciting entry-level career opportunities for you to start your career in the consulting arena with Workday’s cutting-edge cloud technology. You must be passionate about innovative software development and be eager to learn about cutting-edge tools and technologies.
Responsibilities & Key Tasks:
Associates at Collaborative Solutions will work on project teams as an individual contributor. Projects need Associates to assist customers through the transformation, implementation and operation phases of a Workday implementation. Associates at this level will be expected to:
· Assist the Lead consultant(s) in gathering business requirements, designing and prototyping, testing and implementing practical business solutions
· Configure the system to the customers’ expectations and requirements including core configuration, iLoads, tenant to tenant configuration moves, business processes, security, testing, fit gap analysis, reports, etc.
· Provide input to the Lead and Engagement Manager regarding timeline, tasks, risks, methodology, roles & responsibilities, tenant management, data conversion, etc.
· Perform assignments with direction from seasoned consultants
· Consistently comply with Collaboratives’ timesheet and expense report policies
Skills & Qualifications:
· 1 year of work experience in an office environment is preferred but not required
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is required
· Master’s degree preferably in Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field is highly desired
· Passion for exceptional customer service and customer collaboration
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills
· Basic Microsoft Excel skills
· Basic PowerPoint Skills
· Basic Programming Skills
· Ability to travel up to 75%
· This position will require the selected candidate to be in one of Collaborative Solutions’ offices 5 days/week when not traveling to customer sites
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran.
How to Apply: Please go to our website (http://www.collaborativesolutions.com) and click on the "Careers" tab to review our openings. For the Workday Technical Analyst position, we require relocation to our office in Tampa, Florida for the first year of employment. This job application can be found listed under our "Tampa" office.