- About the College
- Future Students
- Current Students
Jennifer Chisholm joined the College of Computing's administrative staff in the year 2000. She oversees the management of administrative functions within the Computing Science and Systems Division.
- Coordinate the administration of division level human resources
- Supervise administrative staff
- Establish division level administrative policies/procedures
Jennifer has a BS in business administration from Delaware State University in Dover, Delaware. Jennifer's university experience prior to Tech includes twelve years at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and one year at Emory University.
Recognitions and Awards:
- Nominated for the Institute Outstanding Staff Performance Award, 2006
- Received the CoC Outstanding Support Staff Award in 2005
- Received the CoC Outstanding Service Staff Award in 2003