News and Information
Welcome! My name is Aaron Massey, and I'm a Postdoctoral Fellow at Georgia Tech and the Associate Director of ThePrivacyPlace.org. My research interests include computer security, privacy, and regulatory compliance software engineering. I earned a PhD and MS in Computer Science from North Carolina State University and a BS in Computer Engineering from Purdue University. I am a member of the ACM, IEEE, IAPP, and the USACM Public Policy Council.
Last Five Posts:
- 09 Jul 2014 — On Python as an Introductory Programming Language
- 13 Mar 2014 — IAPP Introduction to IT Privacy Available Now
- 21 Feb 2014 — ICSE SEIP Paper Accepted
- 14 Nov 2013 — Agile 2013 Best Paper Award
- 26 Jul 2013 — Links to Fogus's CS on the Cheap
Older posts are available in the archives.