Selected Recent Presentations
- Efficient Structure Discovery for Representation and Computation
- Center for Comprehensive Informatics, Emory University, February 2011.
- Efficient and Robust Signal Approximations
- Minerva Research Group, Georgia Tech, September 2010.
- Compressed Sensing Group, Georgia Tech, September 2009.
- Thesis Defense, Carnegie Mellon Univ., May 8, 2009.
- Convergence Behavior of the Active Mask Segmentation Algorithm
- ICASSP 2010, Dallas, TX.
- Compressed Sensing Group, Georgia Tech, February 2010.
- Sample Complexity for Multiresolution ICA
- NIPS Workshop "New Challenges in Theoretical Machine Learning: Data Dependent Concept Spaces", Whistler, Canada, December 2008.
- Multiscale Adaptive
- Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, May
- University of Southern California, December 2007.
- Alternatives to the DFT
- Compressed Sensing Group, Georgia Tech, November 2010.
- ICASSP 2008, Las Vegas, NV.
- NIPS Workshop "Algebraic and combinatorial methods in machine learning", Whistler, Canada, December 2008.
- Characterization of
Robust Linear Coding Solutions
- Theory Lunch, CMU, April 2007.
- Independent Component
Analysis for Speech Enhancement with Missing TF Content
- ICA 2006, Charleston, SC.
- Robust Coding over Noisy Overcomplete Channels
- NIPS 2005, Vancouver, BC.