|FAQ - Henrik I. Christensen
- I want to do my PhD studies in Robotics at the College of Computing, how do I enroll?
GT/CoC has an annual call for new PhD students. See
application procedures for Georgia Institute of Technology. You can find details
I would like to have some assistance to perform a project on
robotics. I am building a gadget X, could you please help me?
- Sorry I do not have time to help all people with different
kinds of projects. There are several mailing lists available
on the net, try them for assistance.
- We are a small company that would like to know how we do ...?
- In general we do not offer free consulting
services. The GTRI might be a more suitable point of contact.
Details are available directly from
- I would like to have a copy of your paper entitled "...".
- I would you to write a letter of recommendation for me
- In general I do not write letters of recommendations for
people I do not know well. Even if you send me a CV
I am not in a good position to write an authorative letter,
consequently I will not be able to write a letter unless I
am well acquinted with your work.
- Why am I not getting an answer to my question on ...
- I receive XX>>1 unsolicited emails everyday. I am not able to
respond to all such letters. Sorry.
- I would like to do an summer internship with you.
- Without a prior agreement and having met with you personally
I do not take on summer students. GT students are more than welcome to
stop by my office for a discussion of potential projects. Unfortunately
I do not have funds to take on students from outside of Georgia Tech.
Henrik I Christensen,
Last modified: Sat Apr 15 10:55:52 CET 2006