This was my first-semester project here, and the first thing I ever did with a robot arm. With my group mates, Venkat and Arun, we managed to get Mike's brand-new Schunk LWA3 to do some visual servoeing. To demo it, we purchased a couple more robots: some of those little hexbugs you might have seen in the checkout line at RadioShak. These little buggers have enough smarts to turn when then run into something, and they're also brightly colored and easy to track. In the rig we set up, the arm would follow the bugs around as they navigated the board, and then eventually dive down and trap them under a plastic cup. Not surprisingly, this project was a blast to get working, and since it involved integrating many different components, it was a real binge effort for all of us!