School of Computer Science
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
Office: Room 2320, Klaus
Address: 266 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332
[bio] [CV] [research summary]
- [Nov'15] New online course on Software Analysis and Testing.
- [Nov'15] New paper at AAAI'16 on scaling relational inference.
- [Oct'15] New paper at POPL'16 on query-guided maximum satisfiability.
- [Sep'15] Distinguished Paper Award for paper on user-guided program analysis at FSE'15.
- [May'15] New paper at SAT'15 on solving very large MaxSAT problems.
- Programming Abstractions for Mobile-Cloud Computing. UT Austin, September 2015.
- Petablox: Declarative Program Analysis for Big Code. UC Berkeley, Stanford, and Facebook, June 2015.
- Self-Adaptive Static Analysis. Workshop on Software Correctness and Reliability, ETH Zurich, October 2014.
- Large-Scale Configurable Static Analysis. State Of the Art in Java Program Analysis (SOAP'14), June 2014.
- Automated Testing of Mobile Apps. Challenges in Mobile Computing, November 2013.
- Datalog for Program Analysis: Beyond the Free Lunch. LogicBlox and MSR Cambridge, August 2013.
- Finding Optimal Program Abstractions. Dagstuhl Pointer Analysis Seminar, April 2013.
I am currently involved in the following projects:
- Petablox: declarative program analysis for Big Code
- CirrusCloud: a mobile-cloud computing platform
- Prism: configurable program analysis
- Dynodroid: automated testing of smartphone apps
I have also contributed to the following projects:
- Conchord: analysis of concurrent programs
- Chord: a program analysis platform for Java
- STAMP: static analysis of smartphone apps
- CloneCloud: cloud offloading for smartphone apps
- CalFuzzer: effective testing of concurrent programs
- CBI: the Cooperative Bug Isolation project
- SLAM: software model checking
- CS 6340: Software Analysis and Testing: Spring 2016 [Online]
- CS 7001: Introduction to Graduate Studies: Fall 2015
- CS 4240: Compilers and Interpreters: Spring 2015
- CS 4400: Introduction to Database Systems: Spring 2013, Spring 2014
- CS 8803: Foundations of Programming Languages: Fall 2012, Fall 2013
- CS 6340: Software Analysis and Testing: Fall 2011, Fall 2014
Awards (also see my students' awards)
- Distinguished Paper Award, FSE 2015
- Lockheed-Martin Dean's Award for Excellence in Teaching, 2015
- Distinguished Paper Award, PLDI 2014
- NSF CAREER Award, 2013
- Microsoft Software Engineering Innovation Foundation Award, 2012
- Google Faculty Research Award, 2011
- Distinguished Paper Award, ICSE 2009
- Microsoft Research Graduate Fellowship, 2004-05