- Learning Valuation
- PRiML Seminar, University of Pennsylvania. April 2013.
- Harvard University, Economics and Computer Science Seminar. January 2013.
- COLT 2012 (see this version).
- Microsoft Research New England, August 2011.
- Learning Theory Workshop at FOCM, July 2011.
- Workshop on Innovations in Algorithmic Game Theory, May
- Learning Submodular
- STOC 2011.
- The 5th Bertinoro Workshop on Random(ized) Graphs and
Algorithms. May 2010
- SIAM Conference on Discrete Mathematics. June 2010.
- NIPS 2009 Workshop on Discrete Optimization in Machine
Learning. December 2009.
- Clustering with Interactive
Feedback , ALT 2008.
- An Augmented PAC Model
for Semi-Supervised Learning
- Toyota Technological Institute at Chicago (TTI-C),
- COLT 2005.
- IBM Research T.J. Watson, June 2005.
- Microsoft Research Silicon Valley, May 2005.
2004 Workshop on (Ab)Use of Bounds.
- Mathematical Foundations of Learning Theory Conference,
- Sponsored Search Auctions
Design via Machine Learning, ACM-EC 2005 Workshop on
Sponsored Search Auctions.
- Co-Training and Expansion:
Towards Bridging Theory and Practice, NIPS
- On Kernels, Margins, and
- IBM Research T.J. Watson, July 2005.
- CMU Theory Lunch, March 2004.