I received my Ph.D. in computer science from IIT-Bombay under the supervision of Milind Sohoni and Bharat Adsul, in August 2012. My Ph.D. thesis titled "Nash Equilibrium Computation in Various Games" won the ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2012.
Recent and Upcoming Talks
- Oberwolfach Workshop on Complexity Theory, 15 - 21 Nov, 2015.
- International Symposium on Math. Programming Pittsburgh, 12 - 17 Jul, 2015.
- Talk at University of Waterloo, 30 - 31 March, 2015
- Talk at University of Massachusetts, Amherst, 12 - 13 March, 2015
- Talk at UIUC, 9 - 10 March, 2015
- Talk at EPFL, 2 - 3 March, 2015
- Convexity and Optimization: Theory and Applications workshop at IMA, 22 - 27 Feb, 2015
- Talk at UIC, 20 Feb, 2015
- Mathematics of Information seminar at CMI, CalTech, 6 Jan, 2015
- Theory Seminar at U. Chicago, Chicago, Ocotober 14, 2014.
- TTIC Colloquium at Toyota Technological Institute (TTI), Chicago, Ocotober 16, 2014.
- Dagstuhl Seminar on Equilibrium Computation, Germany, August 17 - 22, 2014.
- Plenary talk; Bellairs Workshop on Algorithmic Game Theory , Barbados, April 11 - 18, 2014.
- A conference talk at WINE'13 , Harvard, December 11-14, 2013
- Algorithms and Complexity Seminar at MIT, November 6, 2013.
- Rising Stars in EECS workshop, MIT, November 4 - 5, 2013.
- ESRC workshop on Algorithmic Game Theory, London School of Economics, October 17 - 18, 2013.
Awards and Honors
- Oustanding Post-Doctoral Researcher Award 2014, College of Computing, Georgia Tech.
- ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award 2012.
- IIT-Bombay Excellence in Ph.D. Thesis Award 2012.
- Google India Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship 2012.
- IBM Ph.D. Award 2010 (Awarded annually to an Indian PhD student).
- IBM Ph.D. Fellowship for the 2009 - 2010 academic year (Two annual fellowships in India).
- Invited to China Theory Week 2012, hosted by CTIC, Aarhus University, Denmark.