I received my Ph.D. in computer science from IIT-Bombay under the supervision of Milind Sohoni and Bharat Adsul, in August 2012. My Ph.D. thesis titled "Nash Equilibrium Computation in Various Games" won the ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award, 2012.
Recent and Upcoming Talks
- Dagstuhl Seminar on Equilibrium Computation, Germany, August 17 - 22, 2014.
- Bellairs Workshop on Algorithmic Game Theory , Barbados, April 11 - 18, 2014.
- A conference talk at WINE'13 , Harvard, December 11-14, 2013
- Algorithms and Complexity Seminar at MIT, November 6, 2013.
- Rising Stars in EECS workshop, MIT, November 4 - 5, 2013.
- ESRC workshop on Algorithmic Game Theory, London School of Economics, October 17 - 18, 2013.
- Workshop on Computational Game Theory, Stony Brook, July 16 - 17, 2013.
- Theory Seminar, University of California Berkeley, April 29, 2013.
- ACO Colloquium, College of Computing, Georgia Tech, April 24, 2013.
Awards and Honors
- ACM India Doctoral Dissertation Award 2012.
- IIT-Bombay Excellence in Ph.D. Thesis Award 2012.
- Google India Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship 2012.
- IBM Ph.D. Award 2010 (Awarded annually to an Indian PhD student).
- IBM Ph.D. Fellowship for the 2009 - 2010 academic year (Two annual fellowships in India).
- Invited to China Theory Week 2012, hosted by CTIC, Aarhus University, Denmark.