- Central Limit Theorem for Convex Bodies. B. Klartag
- Concentration of Mass in Convex Bodies. G. Paouris
- A Polynomial Number of Points does not determine the Volume of a Convex Body. R. Eldan
- Invariance Principles. Talk by R. O'Donnell with references
- Locality Sensitive Hashing. A. Andoni/P. Indyk
- Estimating covariance. M. Rudelson; Adamczak et al
- Learning halfspaces agnostically. Kalai et al.
- Embedding into L1. ARV, ALN, LN.
- An introduction to modern asymptotic convex geometry. K. Ball
- Notes on isotropic convex bodies. A. Giannopoulos
- Recent progress and open problems in algorithmic convex geometry. S. Vempala
- The Random Projection Method.
- The volume of convex bodies. G. Pisier
- Geometric random walks: A survey. S. Vempala
- Algorithmic Geometry of Numbers. R. Kannan