Yeongjin Jang (장영진)
Advisor(s): Prof. Wenke Lee and Prof. Taesoo Kim
GTISC / Systems Software and Security Lab
Georgia Tech Information Security Center (GTISC)
School of Computer Science
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
BioYeongJin Jang is a 6th year Ph.D. Student at Georgia Tech.
His research is focused on operating systems and mobile security.
He is interested in figuring out how a system could fail, and devising
countermeasures to keep the system securely.
He received his B.S. degree in Computer Science from KAIST in 2010.
His CV is at here.
- [09/06/2015] I am counted as 151st researcher with 7 papers, on 4 security conferences (Oakland, CCS, USENIX Security, and NDSS, for recent 10yrs).
- [08/09/2015] I got the black badge from DEFCON 23 CTF as team DEFKOR!
- [07/22/2015] Two papers (UCognito and Breaking VoLTE) are accepted to CCS15!
- [07/08/2015] Disekt is qualified to DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge!
- [02/08/2015] DangNull is presented at NDSS15