- Method and apparatus for measuring similarity among electronic documents. Inventors:
Michael Palmer, Gordon Sun and Hongyuan Zha, US patent 6,990,628.
- Associating documents with classifications and ranking documents based on classification weights. Inventors: Hongyuan Zha
and Sean Suchter, US patent 7,028,027.
- Using network traffic logs for search enhancement. Inventors: Arkady Borkovsky, Douglas M. Cook, Jean-Marc Langlois, Tomi Poutanen, and Hongyuan Zha
, US patent 7,398,271.
- Method and appartus for using B measures to learn balanced relevance functions from expert and user judgments. Inventors: Keke Chen, Ya Zhang, Zhaohui Zheng, Hongyuan Zha and Gordon Sun. US patent, 7,685,078.
- Learning Ranking Functions Incorporating Isotonic Regression For Information Retrieval And Ranking. Inventors: Zhaohui Zheng, Hongyuan Zha and Gordon Sun. US patent 7,849,076.
- Learning retrieval functions incorporating query differentiation for information retrieval. Inventors: Gordon Sun, Zhaohui Zheng and Hongyuan Zha. US patent, pending.
- Regression framework for learning ranking functions using relative preferences. Inventors: Zhaohui Zheng, Hongyuan Zha, Keke Chen and Gordon Sun, US patent, pending.
- SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR BLENDING USER RANKINGS FOR AN OUTPUT DISPLAY. Inventors:Zhaohui Zheng, Hongyuan Zha and Gordon Sun. US patent, pending.
- TRANSFER LEARNING METHODS AND APPARATUSES FOR ESTABLISHING ADDITIVE MODELS FOR RELATED-TASK RANKING. Inventors:Zhaohui Zheng, Hongyuan Zha and Gordon Sun. US patent, pending.