FOM will assess requests for moves and relocations to determine requirements. Some office moves may be internal; others may require an external vendor where costs may be incurred.
- The requestor should send an email with all the required information listed. The requester should be a faculty member or Admin assistant to a faculty. We do not accept move requests from students or temps.
- Proposed date of the move (all moves should be planned at least 10 business days prior to the move date)
- Description of items to be moved
- Location: need the current location and move to location (office numbers affected/building location)
- Name and phone number of the person who will be coordinating the move
- Include any phone lines that need to be transferred (include names)
- An account number should be included in the email for payment purposes
- Special handling requirements
- The facility manager will email back a confirmation date after conferring with the technology department (TSO) if technology is involved.
Please send requests to the respective building list: