Explore dynamic Danish design and technology.
Based in Denmark’s dynamic capital, this exchange exposes student to a variety of classes in Digital Media in a semester-long or year-long stay. All courses are taught in English in a program modeled on Georgia Tech’s Computational Media degree.
The Digital Media and Design program at ITU Copenhagen includes:
- Courses on mobile media, social IT, digital aesthetics, e-business, games and client-based projects
- Dormitory living with Danish and other international students
- Weekly social events with students, faculty, and guests
- Great location in Copenhagen--a hub for design, industry and European travel
- A one- or two-semester stay
- In-state tuition for ALL students
ITU Copenhagen courses will transfer back to Georgia Tech as LMC and CS credits that may be applied directly to the CM, CS, or LMC degree.
Want to study abroad in Copenhagen?
If you are interested in applying to the ITU Cophenhagen program, or would like more information, please contact Wes Kirkbride, Assistant Director of Academic Advising in the College of Computing.
For information regarding ITU to GT course equivalencies, click here.