Research Groups and Projects
There are a wide range of interdisciplinary research groups in
Cognitive Science at Georgia Tech. In addition to these projects,
check the faculty home pages for
more detailed listings of the projects they are involved in. Check the
Publications listing for technical
reports on these projects.
- The NLR group: Natural language and reasoning
- The IGOR group: Research in learning, case-based reasoning, natural language understanding, creativity, education, and cognitive science
- The Mobile Robotics Lab: Intelligent mobile robotic systems
- The EduTech Institute: Educational technology
- The Cognitive Multimedia Project: Cognitively principled multimedia systems to support problem solving and learning
- The Creativity Group: Computational models of creativity in design, scientific discovery, and natural language understanding.
- The Journal of the Learning Sciences: Multidsciplinary forum for research on teaching and learning.
- CBDA: Case-Based Design Aids.
- The AID group: Artificial Intelligence and Design.
Technical reports on Cognitive Science research at Georgia Tech are available.
- Technical reports
- Keyword-searchable index of titles, authors, and abstracts
For more information:
Human contact point
Last Modified: October 26, 1994 by Anthony Francis (email@example.com)