Shamkant B. Navathe
PUBLICATIONS : 2000/2001
- R. Elmasri and S.B. Navathe, Fundamentals of Database Systems, Third Edition, 2000, Addison Wesley, 955 pp.
- S. B. Navathe and K. Karlapalem, "Distributed Database Design," Encyclopedia of Distributed Computing, (P. Dasgupta, and J. Urban, Eds.), Kluwer, 2000.
- J. William Murdock, Ashok K. Goel,, Michael J. Donahoo, and Shamkant Navathe, "Method-Specific Knowledge Compilation," in "Data Mining for Design and Manufacturing: Methods and Applications" (D. Braha, ed.), Kluwer, 2001.
- T. Cohen, S.B. Navathe, R. Fulton, "C-FAR, Change Favorable Representation," Computer Aided Design, Elsevier Science Ltd., England, Vol 32, No. 5-6, May 2000, pp.321-338.
- V. Owei and S.B. Navathe, Enriching the Conceptual Basis for Query Formulation through Relationship Semantics in Databases, Information Systems, Vol. 26, No. 6, 2001, pp. 445-475.
- V. Owei and S.B. Navathe, A Formal Basis for an Abbreviated Concept-Based Query Language, Data and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 2, 2001, pp. 109-151.
- V. Owei, Hyuen-Suk Rhee, S.B. Navathe, "An Abbreviated Concept-Based Query Language and its Exploratory Evaluation, Journal of Systems and Software, 2001, forthcoming.
- A. Datta, D. VanderMeer, K. Ramamritham, S.B. Navathe, "An architecture to support on-line Personalization on the Web," VLDB Journal, Vo. 10, No. 1, 2001, pp. 104-117.
IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS:
- A. Datta, D. VanderMeer, K. Ramamritham, S.B. Navathe, " Toward a Comprehensive Model of the Content and Structure of, and User Interaction of a Web Site," in Proc. Workshop on Technologies for E-Services (in conjunction with VLDB 2000), Cairo, Egypt, September, 2000
- Debra E. VanderMeer, Kaushik Dutta, Anindya Datta, Krithi Ramamritham, S.B. Navathe, " Enabling Scalable Online Personalization on the Web," Proc. EC'00 : Second ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce, Minneapolis, October 2000, pp. 185-196.
- Waigen Yee, Michael J. Donahoo and S. B. Navathe, "A Framework for Designing Update Objects to Improve Server Scalability in Intermittently Synchronized Databases, Proc. ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), Philadelphia, November 2000.
- S.B. Navathe, Helen Thomas, M. Satitsamitpong, A. Datta, " A Model to Support E-Catalog Integration," Proc. DS-9 , Ninth IFIP WG 2.6 Working Conference on Data Semantics: Semantic Issues in E-commerce Systems, Hong Kong, April 2001.
- Waigen Yee, Michael J. Donahoo, Edward Omiecinski, and S. B. Navathe, "Scaling Replica Maintenance in Intermittently Synchronized Databases, Proc. ACM Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), Atlanta, November 2001.
Most of the above publications are available through links at the site:
http://dblp.uni-trier.de under author "Navathe".