Welcome! Each fall and spring The College of Computing hosts its Career Fair for current Georgia Tech students and alumni. This bi-annual, strategic event provides students with opportunities to connect with hundreds of employers and learn more about career options.
- The Fall College of Computing Career Fair will be held Tuesday, September 26th through Friday, September 29th in the Klaus Atrium from 9:30am to 3:30pm. Corporate registration is now full for the fall fair. (Students will register at the fair with their Buzzcard.)
- This year's Company Exclusive Pre- Fair Virtual Meetup will be September 19th.
- The Fall Virtual Career Fair will be held on October 18th. Visit the Virtual Career Fair page for more info.
- The next College of Computing career fair will be January 30th- February 1st 2018. Registration will open on October 23rd, 2017
- Don't miss your opportunity to register for our upcoming fairs and stay in the know~ email Alicia Palmquist to request to be added to our mailing list.
Employers Interested in Attending
If you are interested in a booth at the next Career Fair, please visit our Recruiter Information page.
Students Interested in Attending
If you are a current student or a Georgia Tech Alum and would like more information please visit our student information page.
Companies who have attended the Career Fair in the past include:
- Bank of America
- IBM Corporation
- State Farm Insurance Company
With 120 companies in attendance, the Spring 2017 Career Fair was a great success. Visit our Flickr page to view photos from past career fairs.