- Fri, May 29, 1998 at 2:29:50 PM by MJG
- One of the things I get requests for is to port my older collaboration tool, CaMILE, to "PWS"
- With the new database tools I'm doing, I think it's pretty easy
- There is interest in creating an automatic archive facility of a mailing list.
- There is Squeak code for reading an SMTP mail server. Using PWS, constructing the archive should be fun.
- I would like to be able to associate a name with a given Swiki page, e.g., associate "fred" with "13" so that personal.13 is personal.fred
- This would allow me to support nicer URL's for key locations in the Swiki, e.g., cs2390.who, cs2390.pa1, etc.
- Wed, May 20, 1998 at 11:01:53 AM by MJG
- I really want the ability to view past versions of a page. If I have that, I can always retrieve "lost" text.
- The idea is to have a "versions" button that will show a list of timestamps of past versions.
- Clicking on a timestamp
- Tue, May 12, 1998 at 11:01:07 AM by MJG
- URLmap>>newpage: is sort of a bad idea. SwikiPages should create new ones of themselves.
- I'd like a FakePWS class that fills in the most necessary fields of a PWS request, which I can then use in debugging
- 1.0b5 - Thu, Dec 4, 1997
- I found that if a request handler in PWS enters an infinite loop, that request NEVER dies.
- A few of those, and your server is too slow to be useful anymore. And you have to trash the image to restart it.
- I want to create a delay event upon each connection that kills the process if it's still running after a certain amount of time (two minutes?)
- 1.0b4 - Tue, Dec 2, 1997
- BIG WISH: Threaded Comments, something like CaMILE
- 1.0b3 - Wed, Nov 26, 1997
- PWS 1.0b3 needs some serious cleaning -- lots of deadwood code, files in the Server folder, etc.
- I didn't document all the Swiki classes
More About Squeak...
Home Page for How To Squeak
Last modified at 5/29/98; 2:37:51 PM
Other Links of Interest
College of Computing | EduTech Institute | GVU Center
Mark Guzdial | CS2390, Modeling and Design | STABLE