[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: DAUPHIN-L: Dauphin battery

Sounds like the internal connector board isn't flush with the battery,
take the unit apart (watch for wires between the two haves) and put the
small IC board is aligned with battery.  Yes, this may void your warranty
but it's non-existant anyway.  For service on the Dauphin you must pay
IBM the flat rate of $100.00 (IBM is the OEM).  Dauphin is refusing to
honor the warranty agreements prior to its backruptcy.

--
Nick Dolezal                                         SDolezal@Paw.Montana.Com