The #GTComputingAdventures contest is closed. T-shirts will be sent in the coming weeks to all participants that completed the contest survey. The two grand prizes winners will also be announced in the next week or so. Many thanks to all those participating.
If you missed the chance to enter don't worry, the adventure never ends! We'll be doing anothger #GTComputingAdventures contest next summer. In the meantime, feel free to share your photos and adventures any time using #GTComputing.
June 15, 2016
For GT Computing students and alumni, summertime is filled with travel, internships, new jobs and plenty of adventure. Since we’re a robot (just kidding! Or are we…?), we want to see where your GT Computing experience is taking you this summer. Whether you’re jet-setting around the globe or building an automated Bagel Bites-maker with your older brother’s dorm microwave (whoops…), share a photo of your summer using #GTComputingAdventures and you’ll get a free t-shirt.
But wait – there’s more! Along with a free t-shirt for everyone who shares a photo tagged with #GTComputingAdventures on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, we will also have two grand-prize winners: one for the photo taken the farthest away from campus and one for the #GTComputingAdventures photo with the most likes. Our grand-prize winners will each receive a pair of Beats by Dre headphones!
But really, we all get free t-shirts so everyone wins. Happy adventuring!
- Step 1 - Take an awesome photo that shows off your summer adventure!
- Step 2 - Post your photo on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter and make sure to include #GTComputingAdventures. Your photo MUST be posted by the last day of the contest, Aug. 10.
- Step 3 - Fill out this free t-shirt survey form and include the URL for your #GTComputingAdventures photo!
- Step 4 - Wait anxiously for your free t-shirt to arrive in the mail or come pick it up in our offices. On-campus t-shirt pick up will begin on Monday, Aug. 16 and go through Friday, Aug. 26. Pick up will be in CCB 140 with our Event Coordinator - Birney Robert M-F from 1-4 pm.
- Step 5 - Find out who our grand prize winners will be! Bask in the glory of your photo victory.
You're awesome and so are your photos. We reserve the right to reuse any photos posted with #GTComputingAdventures for College of Computing purposes.
If you don't fill out the form completely and properly, you won't get a free t-shirt. Sorry 'bout it.
If you are receiving your t-shirt via snail mail, please be patient and wait to receive the shirt. We will not respond to emails investigating the whereabouts of your t-shirt. You are not Sherlock Holmes. However, if you have not received your t-shirt by Oct. 1, 2016, we will at that point return inquiry emails because your t-shirt was most likely lost into the abyss of space and time and we'll need to resend it.
We reserve the right to determine our grand-prize winners based on a number of factors such as quality of photo, quality or originality of caption, etc.
By entering this contest, you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any or all liability in connection with this contest. By entering, you acknowledge that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
Grand Canyon photo by Brocken Inaglory - Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0