If you are applying to be a tutor, then please fill out this form.
Please review the student expectations of tutoring before requesting a tutor: Student Expectations of Tutoring.
By requesting a tutor, you indicate that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the student expectations of tutoring.
Please use the CoC TA labs as well as other on campus tutoring resources in order to maximize your chances of success this semester.
Please schedule a tutor at least 24 hours in advance. Tutor requests that are made less than 24 hours in advance will not be honored. Section info limited to course registration for the current semester.
We look forward to providing supplemental support for you in the College of Computing this semester!
1. Go to the link at the bottom of the page
2. On the tutoring home page, click on ‘select availability’.
3. From the Center drop down menu, select ‘CoC Tutoring’.
4. Under Section, select the class you would like to receive tutoring for. Section info limited to course registration for the current semester.
5. Revise the parameters for the date range, day and time for tutoring.
6. Select ‘Search’.
7. Find a section that fits your criteria and click on it. Make note of the color of the section as it indicates the number of potential participants for that section. Green indicates 1 to 1 tutoring, and Gold indicates the up to 3 students will be in that particular section.
8. Once you have selected a section, a screen will pop up to confirm your booking. Make sure that the location is set and you have inserted your phone number into the proper fields before you hit submit. Also provide your tutor with information about the topics you would like to discuss in tutoring via the 'notes' section. You can also opt to be reminded of this session via text.
9. Wait a few moments and then check your email. You will receive a confirmation email that tutoring has been scheduled. If you do not receive a confirmation email, then you do not have a confirmed tutor session.