The spring 2019 CS minor application has now closed. All spring 2019 CS minor interest meetings have now ended. No interest meetings are held during the summer. Fall 2019 interest meeting dates will be posted by Phase II registration along with the online CS minor application.
For Phase I & II registration questions, please visit our Registration Information page.
Declaration of a Minor - Policies and Eligibility:
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must have successfully completed CS 1301 or CS 1315 or CS 1371 with a grade of “B” or higher
- Must have successfully completed CS 1331 with a grade of “B” or higher
- Must have successfully completed mathematics through Calculus III if applying for the Computational Data Analysis minor
- Must have successfully completed mathematics through Differential Equations if applying for the Scientific & Engineering Computing minor
- Must have a minimum of 48 credit hours remaining (not including CS 1331, additional prerequisites, and required minor coursework) in your major degree requirements, as seat availability in CS courses is limited
- Students with a Mathematics major may not select the Theory minor
- Students with Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering majors may not select the Devices or Information Internetworks minors
- Students with an Industrial Engineering major may not select Computational Data Analysis minor