- There are significant differences between European users and US users,
with the European population being younger (average age 31.25) than the
US (average age 35.68).
- Prodigy users tend to be three years older (38.98 years old) than other
Web users (35.01 years old).
- There no significant differences between women and men's age profiles.
The average age for women is 35.15 vs 35.05 years old for men.
42% of all surveyed women are between the ages
of 30 and 45, while only 37% of the men fall into the same range.
- Average age across all users was 35.01 years old (median: 35.00 years old) was four years older
than the last survey in October
- The youngest users were European (average age 31.25), with the eldest
being Prodigy users (average age 39/98). This older average age of
Prodigy users concurs with the occupation
By Average Age
Table of Data for All Categories
For more information or to submit comments:
send e-mail to email@example.com.
GVU's WWW Surveying Team
Graphics, Visualization, & Usability Center
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0280