- Overall, 50.3% of the users are married, with 40.0% being single. The
users whom reported being divorced was 5.7%.
- The "Rather not say!" option accounted for 2.7% of the responses, very
similar to other like questions, e.g. Gender.
- There are more single European users (58.3%) than married (34.1%).
- The converse occurs in the US, with 37.1% of US users being single and
52.8% being married.
- There are not many widowed or separated respondents (total 1.6% combined).
- The majority of Prodigy users are married (61.4%), with only
27.3% reporting being single. This proportion is significantly
higher than the non-Prodigy population.
- The percentage of divorced Prodigy users is slightly higher than
others, with 7.3% responding as being divorced.
- Roughly 50% of the women and men users are married, with women being
less likely to be single (36.0% vs 41.1% male) and more likely to be divorced
(9.4% vs 5.0% male). The response profiles for this question were
Table of Data for All Categories
For more information or to submit comments:
send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GVU's WWW Surveying Team
Graphics, Visualization, & Usability Center
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0280