Policy and Charging for Advertising on Website
The vast majority of users replied that this question was "Not Applicable" (70.61%) or that they "Don't Allow Ads" (24.02%) for a total of 94.63%.
For those that do allow ads, the largest percentage (3.25%) charge under $50 per week. Only 0.36% charge over $510 per week.
A smaller percentage of Prodigy users (89.81%) replied "Not Applicable" or "Don't Allow Ads" when compared to overall users. The difference is made up by those charging under $50 per week (7.41% for Prodigy vs. 3.25% overall).
Table of Data for All Categories
For more information or to submit comments:
send e-mail to email@example.com
GVU's WWW Surveying Team
Graphics, Visualization, & Usability Center
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0280