Sources Consulted in Learning HTML
- For this question, users were allowed to mark more than one answer.
- On-line documentation was consulted by 88.41% of users in learning HTML.
The next two most popular sources, books and friends, were consulted by
only 29.24% and 25.19% of users, respectively.
- Even more users in Europe use on-line documentation (91.77%) and even fewer
use books (17.47%) or friends (21.49%).
- While many Prodigy users use on-line documentation (66.36%), more consult
books (45.79% vs. 29.24%) and other sources (34.58% vs. 18.63%) when compared
to overall users.
- Nearly as many females as males use on-line documentation (85.42% vs. 88.65%),
but more females also consult gurus (10.12% more) and friends (7.09% more).
Table of Data for All Categories
For more information or to submit comments:
send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GVU's WWW Surveying Team
Graphics, Visualization, & Usability Center
College of Computing
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA 30332-0280