Bring your resume and come chat with recruiters from Honeywell in the College of Computing commons anytime between 10:30am and 2pm.
Our company invents and manufactures technologies that address some of the world’s most critical challenges around energy, safety, security, productivity and global urbanization. We are uniquely positioned to blend physical products with software to support connected systems that improve homes, buildings, factories, utilities, and aircraft, and that enable a safer, more comfortable and more productive world. Our solutions enhance the quality of life of people around the globe and create new markets and even new industries.
Students & Recent Graduates
People are the ultimate differentiator at Honeywell. That’s why you’ll find Honeywell on campus looking for top-performing students to join us in undergraduate internships and co-ops, MBA/Masters internships and full-time career positions.
Global Intern Program
We focus on attracting excellent talent as early as possible. Our intern program provides the opportunity for you to:
- Participate in real-world projects
- Gain exposure to leadership
- Strengthen business skills
It also gives us a chance to assess your potential fit and performance as a future full-time employee who can get meaningful work done for our customers. Internships can last from two to six months.
Early Career Programs
Start your career at Honeywell. Our early career programs are designed to provide you with a fast-track experience in your field.
Our programs include:
- Rotations that allow you to experience different businesses and regions
- Mentoring opportunities
- Visibility to and networking with senior leadership
Launch IT participants collaborate to create innovative and automated solutions for visible problems in IT.
- 3+ years: Three rotations, 12 to 18 months each (mobility required)
- Experience business, technical, and enablement/support experience designed to develop integrated skills in Global Information Technology Solutions and Services.
The Genesis Program is designed for those passionate about technology and its ability to improve the world.
- 2 years: Three rotations, eight months each (mobility required)
- Explore agile software development methodologies, new technologies used to differentiate products, and domain authorities to develop creative solutions.
Ready to Apply?
Click HERE to search jobs.