Berlin is the largest city in Germany and a hub for all of Europe in research, culture, media, and technology. The city was famously divided in two during the Cold War, and since its reunification in 1989 has become equally famous for its youthful population and its diverse, tolerant culture. The city has both a rich artistic heritage and a vibrant start-up scene – a great place to spend a summer semester!
Spend 11 weeks in Berlin
- All majors welcome
- Choose from a variety of courses offered including Computer Science, Startup Lab, Machine Learning, and others.
- All classes taught in English – no German required
- Travel to other European cities during long breaks — Berlin is only a few hours away by plane or train from Italy, France, Greece, Spain, etc.
- Most financial aid and scholarships applicable, including Zell Miller and HOPE for summer tuition.
- All students pay GT in-state tuition based on 12 credit hours; save thousands in tuition.
For an overview of the Berlin Summer 2020 program details, click here.