Credigy has an immediate need for a SQL Developer to join our US Application Development team at our global headquarters in Norcross, GA.
Credigy is a sophisticated, global consumer finance investment firm. Our disciplined, yet adaptable investment strategy focuses on diversification. Geographically, we currently have operations in North America, South America and Europe, our portfolio includes numerous asset classes, our investments span across the delinquency spectrum and lastly, our investment strategy is diversified by structure, from principal acquisitions to structured finance transactions.
Our SQL Developer will be responsible for working with our application development team on implementing our data warehouse. This will include working closely with more senior SQL resources to implement technical solutions that will automate manual processes, improve efficiencies and add value to the organization. More specifically, our SQL developer will be heavily involved in ETL processes to the DW, transitioning queries and reporting products to the DW, evaluating BI tools and assisting our application developers as needed. This role requires someone who is very detailed oriented and someone who is comfortable challenging users to ensure that the requested functionality will satisfy their long term needs.
Required Technical Skills: 2+ years of SQL, SSIS, SSAS, T-SQL, Dimensional Modeling, SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, 2016
Required Education, Experience and Competencies:
• Bachelor degree in IT or Business related area required.
• Minimum of 1-2 years SQL Server experience writing complex yet efficient SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in creating and modifying complex SSIS packages using SQL 2008 or above
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, a desire to improve existing processes, develop technical skills and implement best practices
• Assist with all data modeling and design initiatives including evaluating and recommending long term database solutions.
• Creating adHoc queries, optimizing and performance tuning queries and stored procedures and performing light DBA functions.
• Provide assistance to application development staff as needed.
• Problem solving and metadata skills.
• Must be self-directed, able to work with minimal supervision and be able to learn quickly.
• Ability to manage change and thrive in a high-pressure, high growth environment.
• Ability to recognize business challenges and create effective solutions for those challenges