Looking to expand your skillset and increase your career goals with a really dynamic group of individuals? Do you get excited about working with state of the art technologies? Are you looking for an opportunity to work on products that enhance and change the lives of students and educators around the country? Performance Matters is the only solution that provides best-in-class student and educator platforms in one cohesive, analytically-driven solution set through actionable insights. We offer great benefits and perks such as our fully stocked break room, ping pong tables, Fun Friday celebrations, generous PTO, flexible hours and telecommuting two days a week. Of course, we also offer competitive pay, 401k matching, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, and great health benefits. Positions are now available in both our newly designed Sandy, Utah Headquarters and our Roswell, Georgia office.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
● Designing, developing, and deploying new n-tier web applications and features.
● Participating in architectural and design discussions.
● Improving existing software architecture to enhance performance, scaling, and reliability.
● Innovate solutions through pairing key technologies with customer needs.
● Adapt and interpret feature requirements to best meet user needs while minimizing development cost.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Ability to quickly learn and master different technologies and APIs.
● Strong understanding of key computer science principles such as graph theory, recursion, multi-threaded concurrency, object oriented programming, and algorithmic complexity.
● Must be self-managing.
● Must be a team player.
Experience and Qualifications:
● Bachelor, Masters, or PhD degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
● Team based software development.
● Experience developing robust and maintainable code.
● Team or technical leadership experience.
● Any experience in one or more advanced areas of computer science, such as security and cryptography, image analysis, computational geometry, numerical algorithms, data visualization, analytics, statistics, and compiler construction.