APUTRAC is looking for a part-time, full-stack software developer to work on an exciting project for the airline industry. We have a working prototype of our software, and are currently setting up a trial run with an airline.
Technologies We Use
• Cloud web server: Google App Engine (Python) + Google Cloud Datastore
• Sendgrid (for email)
• Sinch (for SMS)
• Google Charts
• Working with our principal developer to get trained on the technologies we use, and the subject matter of the project.
• Debugging issues during the trial run of the software.
• Expanding our software’s capabilities by integrating with another 3rd party data service API. Our software is currently integrated with our first hardware partner, but we are in talks with a second hardware partner.
• Getting the software ready for production: UI polish, automated testing, performance/scaling, and more.
• 1-3 years of software development experience
• Some experience with the technologies we use (listed above). It is okay if you have not used Google App Engine, but you need to have some experience building a full-stack web application.
• Flexible schedule: our immediate need is 3-5 hours a week, but this will grow over time as the software nears a production launch.