Would you like to do any of the following?
• Work with “big” data?
• Build products?
• Work with cutting edge technologies?
• Do research / learn new insights?
• Make a difference in the lives of employees?
If so, then consider an internship with ADP at our Data Science Innovation Lab.
As an ADP Data Science intern, you will gain real world experience working with corporate data scientists at a Fortune 250 company. The internship will include hands-on experience with statistical and big data tools (R, Python, Hadoop, Hive/SQL, etc), and it will focus on bringing a project with meaningful business applications to fruition. Because intern projects will be used and deployed by other ADP employees, we place special emphasis on the communication layer of applied stats and business analysis (unit testing, fail fast project management, source control, interpersonal communication, presentations, etc.). Course credit may be available at your school, but you will have to work with them directly to provide and manage the needed documentation.
This internship requires a minimum of 20 hours per week at Tech Square Labs in Midtown Atlanta during normal work hours (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday). Internships will start in early September and conclude in early December.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength. About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
• Must be a matriculated college student, GPA of 3.0 higher preferred
• Full time student working towards a Master’s or PhD degree
• Must be a full time student in a quantitative field (engineering, economics, statistics, etc.) with coding and statistics backgrounds.
• Coding experience in at least one of the following: R, Python, Scala, SQL
• Working knowledge of terminals and Unix.
• Have a firm understanding of statistics and/or econometrics, including but not limited to regression analysis, matrix algebra, calculus
• Must be available for a minimum of 20 hours per week to be onsite during regular working hours (M-F, 9am-5pm).
• Experience telling stories with data
• Have an interest in a career in data science
Desired Start Date
Approximate Hours Per Week
How to Apply
Email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org