Parka Solutions develops smart city technology focused on metropolitan transportation. Transportation is one of the most crucial elements of any city; yet, it has been the same for decades. With the population of major cities expected to grow exponentially within the next few years, we want to build an infrastructure that allows seamless mobility within cities. We are innovating the public transit and parking industries with our mobile payment processing and loyalty engagement products. We work with cities, public transit companies, and private parking companies.There is so much that we want to change to make cities smarter and so much that we can improve. We are looking for developers who are agile enough to jump into most projects and passionate enough to change existing norms.
As the Lead Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to work on new innovative smart city solutions for cities and to interact with government entities and private companies for partnerships.
Products (That you will help with initially)
• Parka Points: Provides third-party companies and public transit systems with an API that gives them access to our loyalty program which incentivizes consumers and garners positive feedback.
• Parka Scan: Provides cities with an innovative solution to enable mobile payments and frictionless access to transit facilities.
• Experience with API design and development and RESTful services
• Database experience with AWS and/or MongoDB
• Ability to work with UI/UX designers to implement rich front-end design
• Minimum of 2 years of experience or comparable projects to showcase experience
• Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-
designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
• Stock Options
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity to build a team around you
• Unlimited Time Off
• Much more...
If interested, please send a short description of your background with a resume to email@example.com.