Full-Time/Part-Time Web-based Visualization Developer Position at ProsumerGrid, Inc.
ProsumerGrid, Inc. is a start-up company, located in the Advanced Technology Development Center (ATDC) at Georgia Tech. ProsumerGrid is developing next-generation simulation and analytics products for the electricity industry.
ProsumerGrid is looking for a web developer to join our team (full or part time) that is developing an innovative web-based visualization for power distribution systems. Depending on the availability of a candidate, the employment can begin immediately or at the end of Fall semester.
The candidate must meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• Experience in software development for Web
• Proficiency with modern web frameworks like React or Angular
Following skills will make a candidate ideal for this position:
• Prior experience with web-based visualization (D3.js or MapboxGL is a plus)
• Some backend software development experience, specifically with Django framework
• Curiosity/interest in the fields of renewable energy and smart grid
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to interact effectively in software development
ProsumerGrid offers attractive compensation and benefits including medical insurance, 401-k plan with employer matching, flexible hours, and an exciting startup environment. If you think this opportunity is of interest, please send us your resume as soon as possible at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org